6. From the Discount Queens comes this tutorial for making ink dyed coasters. Very nice!
7. These beautiful monogrammed initial coasters are made with paper napkins! Love it.
8. Forget actually winning at Scrabble. Now you can learn how to make coasters from Scrabble tiles!
9. “Yeah, so I’m just sitting around chopping up fallen tree branches and making coasters,” said no one ever. But, these are so cute I may be the first to actually utter that sentence.
10. This is a super cool idea, y’all. How About Orange has designed coasters from old magazines by weaving strips together. Totally dig this idea.
11. Coasters from cans! I love it!
12. Brilliant – how to make stamped coasters. These are so lovely.
You should also take a look at all the ways I found to use wine corks. There’s a tutorial there for making coasters from corks. 🙂 (Yet another reason to justify my red wine every night. )