Hippity-hoppity, Easter’s on its way! For those of you who celebrate the Easter holiday, I’ve found some incredibly fun (and completely cute) Easter activities and crafts you can make this year.
Some are even suitable for help from little hands, if you want. These Easter activities could be fun for the whole family!
1. The only thing better than Easter jelly beans, are Easter jelly beans that have been turned into napkin rings! Delish has turned an ordinary candy into Easter home decor that is pretty enough to eat.
2. Creative Carissa has an Easter activity that is so simple, (and so smart), I can’t even stand it. Who says we have to always fill Easter baskets with chocolate? Look at what she does with Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies crackers!
3. Everything is better when it sparkles, and Easter eggs are no different. Sew & the City has a tutorial to make glitter Easter eggs that are so easy, and so darling. You have to check it out for sure.
4. Have you seen these Easter Peep centerpieces? An Affair From the Heart saw them and conquered them! I despise Peeps almost as much as I despise Jell-o, maybe more. But, I would totally pay good money for Peeps in order to make this Easter centerpiece.
5. Even though I’ve just told you how much I hate Peeps, this Peep Topiary cannot be denied. Seriously? Isn’t it cute? The Hungry Mouse did a good thing for Easter decor – even if it does involve devil candy.
6. Sugar Teachers‘ nod to Moon Pies for Easter is too brilliant! I grew up in the South so Moon Pies were a staple on all holidays. I love these! So pretty, and I’m sure, so good!
You’ll also want to check out 10 Easy Decorating Ideas for Easter. It’s springy goodness!