Wondering what to do with the wine corks once the cab is gone? Wine cork crafts, that’s what! You can’t believe the really amazing crafts these talented folks have made with wine corks.
I drink wine almost every day. Before you go thinking I need an intervention, I should tell you that it’s one glass of cab or pinot a night. (Although some nights are longer than others.) I save my wine corks and always wondered what in the heck to do with them. And then…I found these crafts and decided saving up corks to make stuff is my new license to buy Rodney Strong.
PS: There’s a special video message from ME to YOU at the end of this post. 🙂
Wine Cork Crafts!
2. You’ll need 175 wine corks to make this wine cork bathroom mat from Crafty Nest. So like a couple week’s worth of drinking, right?
3. Design Sponge has the how-to for wine cork trivets. You’ll need 10-12 corks to complete this easy project.
4. Heartmade Blog created some adorable round wine cork coasters that you can make, too. She says you’ll need about 25 corks.
And now, as promised, a quick little video from me to you. Check out MY wine cork craft awesome sauce. Be prepared to be dazzled in 60 seconds.
6. I’m not a stamper, but I do appreciate seeing the beautiful things people make using stamps. Zakka Life takes it a step further and creates her own stamps using wine corks.
7. This super simple wine cork candle displays delights me. I love it because it looks so clean and unique and I appreciate the way the light glows through the corks. Get the how-to on TwoTwenty-One.
10. I LOVE these wine bottle stoppers made from corks and drawer pulls. They are like jewelry for your bottle. Awesome DIY project by The Spotted Fox.
Did ya love these? Do they make you want to drink? Just remember ladies… don’t drink and glue.