The Lorax Party Ideas
The Lorax is such a cute movie. I adore the bright colors for a kid’s birthday party! Check out all these completely adorable Lorax Theme Party Ideas.
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” The Lorax, Dr. Seuss.
Can you imagine being married to Dr. Seuss? I wonder if he rhymed every time he was supposed to take the trash out? But I digress.
Let’s take a look at some of the coolest, most colorful ideas I’ve found to throw the biggest and best Dr. Seuss Lorax kids party EVER!
1. Gwynn Wasson Designs (GWD) shares these amazing Lorax party ideas on her website. She has such an incredible eye for detail. Every adult and child in attendance to a Lorax party like this is sure to be blown away. And not for nothing, how cute is this idea for using straws to give a nod to The Lorax?)
2. You absolutely cannot have a Lorax birthday party for your kidlet without these Lorax Truffula Trees. I forbid it! (I’m sorry. Twenty-seven years of Mothering just popped out for a minute.) All you need is cake mix, pretzels, cotton candy, and this tutorial from Tablespoon contributor – Pizzazzerie.
3. Truffula Tree party favors hardly get much cuter than these Truffula tree pencils on the I’m Feelin’ Crafty blog. (I’m feelin’ sort of icky today, as it happens.) Visit the blog for the how-does-she-do-this tutorial!
4. If you aren’t familiar with Bakerella, I don’t know what to say right now. She is the absolute Queen of the cake pops, or as I like to say, she’s the Elvis of cake pops. I will know I’ve made it in life when Bakerella makes a Momcaster cake pop. Until then, can you even stand how adorable these Lorax and Truffula Tree cake pops are? If you’re ready to make them for your little Lorax party, the always generous and genius Bakerella offers a tutorial.
5. The only way that gigantic Lorax mustache could be any better would be if it were made of candy. WAIT! Oleander & Palm and Wilton rush to the rescue! Do you love ’em? (PS: You can get these molds from Amazon for a couple bucks. Click here.)
6. Meet The Dubiens had a little help from some small hands to make this Lorax print. Kidlets would LOVE to make this at a Lorax birthday party, I think. Isn’t it a cutie-patootie idea?
7. Also from I’m Feelin’ Crafty, look at these giant Truffula Trees! Seriously. This is one smart chick. She made these from those noodles you use in the swimming pool! I swear to you, if ever I wake up and start thinking of ridiculously awesome things to do with swimming pool noodles, you know I’ve had a stroke and should be seen by a trained physician at once. LOVE THIS!