If you’re looking for some cool party drinks, I’ve got you. You can do better than beer in a plastic kiddie pool full of ice at your next party, right? These drinks are so completely cool, your friends may even stay after and help you clean up.
6 Cool Party Drinks!
1. The Hurricane Shot is a pretty famous drink in New Orleans. If you’ve been there, you’ve probably had one. It was invented at Pat O’Brien’s in the 1940s and you can read the story of how the Hurricane came to be on their website. The Hurricane recipe from Pat O’Brien’s goes like this: In a 26 oz. Hurricane glass, mix…
- 4 oz. of Pat O’Brien’s Hurricane Rum or a good Dark Rum
- 4 oz. of Pat O’Brien’s Hurricane Mix
- Fill with crushed ice
- Garnish with an orange and cherry
2. Lifehacker caught my attention when they wrote about these cucumber shot glasses. You KNOW if you dropped a little something delicious in these, you’d be the Queen of cool party drinks.
3. These Green Tea Shots are cute as they can be, but I think I’d feel bad drowning a gummy bear in alcohol. Head to sbrickey.net for the easy Arizona Green Tea & sake recipe.
5. Eating the Beats knows that when it comes to party drinks, nothing goes together better than alcohol and fire. I’ve never had a flaming shot, but at come point in my life I really must put on a fire suit and do it.
Please put “drink fire” on my bucket list.
6. Who better to tell you how to make a Cherry Bomb Jello Shot than the Jello Mold Mistress of Brooklyn? This drink is straight up adorable. I wonder how many I could have before I could no longer remember how to spell Jello?