Turkey day, aka Thanksgiving, is almost upon us. This year, I’m thinking my grandmonkeys would think I’m awesome if I could figure out how to make some super cute turkey shaped desserts.
Desserts shaped like turkeys. The cuteness quotient is off the map.
1. I love the wide-eyed look on these turkey shaped pops. It says, “Holy crap on a cracker, it’s Thanksgiving!”
2. Wake the kids and phone the neighbors! These are the cutest little turkeys in the history of fake turkeys. You’ve gotta click through to get the how-to because 7th House on the Left has a super cool graphic titled, “The Anatomy of a Little Gobbler.”
3. Various and assorted fruits are shaped like a turkey for this cute dessert. “Step 1”, says Mommy Advice Column, is to “Stabilize the melon body…”
Oddly enough, that’s what my ex-husband would repeat aloud to himself before we would… umm… relate.
4. Rice Krispies turkeys. Why didn’t I think of that? Also, why didn’t I think of Apple computers? I’d be sitting on Diamond Mountain eating gold-flake macaroni right now instead of on my couch in way-too-freaking-cold Kansas.
5. This is a cake shaped like a turkey. For real. Doesn’t it look like a real turkey? It’s my firm belief this recipe is on the interwebs as a direct result of the National Brotherhood of Turkeys Who Don’t Want Us to Eat Them.
This cake even has white and dark “meat”! C’mon! Craftster poster “Frosted” is a turkey cake genius… and definitely works for the NBTWDWUET.
If I were a vegetarian, while everyone else was eating real turkey, I’d scarf these down. What about you? Have you seen other Gobbling Cute Turkey Shaped Desserts???